Micropointing is a miniature pointing device, designed for use in handheld devices such as smartphones, navigating systems, and notebook PCs features technology uniting exceptionally small size with unprecedented user friendly control.
Micropointing’s “fingertip control area” is only one square millimeter.
- Solves the challenge of added smart phone functionality while maintain ing small footprint, combined with superior usability and performance and an intuitive interface
- Eliminates need for small fingers in operating cell phones and other devices and delivers robust durability with no moving parts, helping to reduce replacement parts costs
- Offers improved functionality, high resolution, and exceptional sensitivity,
- Cellphones, smartphones, PDAs, GPS
- Ultracompact PCs, notebooks
- Switches and controls for countless appliances—audio, light dimmers, kitchen
aids, steering wheels, and more
- TV remote controls